Dear readers of Psychology of Wellbeing:
Thank you for being a reader of my blog over the years. This blog has been an amazing place for me to process things that I have learned (or wrestled with) in understanding the science of human wellbeing. But those of you who have been with me for a while will have noticed that the articles have been less and less frequent and I think it is time to close this chapter. I will be removing the blog from the internet. This is for a couple of reasons:
- My energies have been more focused on other areas.
- My writing interests have turned from broadly covering the psychology of wellbeing to more specifically looking at the intersection between technology and wellbeing.
- While I enjoy the thought analysis and writing that comes from having a blog, the back-end administration is a pain in the @$$. I’m not a wordpress expert and dealing with constant security issues, upgrades, faulty plugins, etc. is not what I want to spend my time dealing with.
- There are new platforms (like Medium) where I can submit articles without having to deal with the back-end administration.
- I’m interested in clearing things out to make space for new ideas.
I will keep you on my mailing list should I relaunch this or another blog in the future. But for now, if you want to follow me or my writing you can follow me on:
Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me on The Psychology of Wellbeing. It has been a great ride. I’ve learned a lot and I hope you have too.